CETA 2008

  • Maria Jordano
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      Dear Webheads,

      This year CETA Jornadas will be a little bit earlier (18th-19 April 2008). They will take place in Cordoba, Spain. All of you are invited to visit our nice city!

      Here you are our call for papers. http://www.infoceta.org/jornadas_ix/jornadas_ix.html

      We would also like to invite you to publish an article in our magazine.

      Best wishes!

      MarĂ­a