Re: One Location For All "Best Websites" lists

  • laferlazzo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
      I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that links to all of the
      different "Best Websites..." lists I've been posting about can be found in one
      place:

      Websites Of The Year
      _http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/about/websites-of-the-year/_
      (http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/about/websites-of-the-year/)

      There are now twenty-two different ranked lists, including several I've
      added in the last week. Going to that link will also provide information about a
      webpage that's under construction designed to provide accessible student
      self-access to the sites highlighted in the lists.

      I'll continue to add one or two new lists each month.

      Larry Ferlazzo
      Luther Burbank High School
      Sacramento, CA

      48)

    • Evelyn Izquierdo
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008
        An awesome job, Larry! Thanks a lot! I'll add those links to a blog I'm creating.
        Warm regards from Caracas,
        Evelyn

        laferlazzo@... escribió:
        I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that links to all of the
        different "Best Websites..." lists I've been posting about can be found in one
        place:

        Recent Activity

        1
        New Members