Content Creation and Copyright at Knowplace this weekend

  • Elderbob
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Just a quick note to let you all know that you are invited to
      Knowplace for a weekend I am hosting on "Content Creation and
      Copyright" - also known as "elderbob's circus".
      http://knowplace.ca/moodle/course/view.php?id=217
      Everyone is welcome. There is already a pretty good interactive group
      there and I am sure they would welcome you.

      I have a really busy weekend planned. In addition to this workshop, I
      am still working on EVO 08 stuff, and we have a live webcast planned
      for Saturday (I posted about it earlier).

      If I can help anyone with anything, let me know.

      elderbob