Re: [evonline2002_webheads] twitter community

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      Thanks for the tips, Gavin.
      i will have a look at it this weekend and share with you what I found out!

      Cris

      From: cristina costa

      Subject: [evonline2002_ webheads] twitter community

      I have a question about twitter. I have been using it now and found out that

      there was a initiative abut language learning with twitter:

      http://www.twitterl earn.com/ I was wondering if you know about of any other

      initiatives and if there are any twitter groups also related to SL.