Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Help? Re: The Best Music Websites For Learning English (Larry)

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31 6:24 AM
      Dear Lee:
      I know I can't compete with Larry's list. It isn't my intention. He gives an order and marks for the sites. He comments and gives us suggestions. (A master !!! ) Claps for him.
      But here's my penny : http://www.blinklist.com/susanacanelo/songs/

      Hugs from hot and wet Del Valle in Argentina
      Susana

      Lee Baber <lbaber@...> escribió:
      Thank you Larry! Exactly what I am looking for right now. May I ask
      the others in our list to send me any links they might have to tools
      or sites that I can share with my EVO "music in the classroom" course
      on how to turn vocabulary into song or creating music based
      mechanisms for reinforcing/remembering/learning grammatical structure,
      with a special emphasis on how to engage all of the students of an ESL/
      EFL classroom and providing them sufficient space so that they can
      test their own limits? Also, any forums or listserves would be
      welcome. Thanks again Larry.

      From windy Virginny,
      (Virginia, USA)
      Lee

      On Jan 30, 2008, at 4:20 PM, Evelyn Izquierdo wrote:

      > Thanks so much, Larry! You are an incredibly generous person. A
      > typical Webhead attitude.
      > Warm hugs from Caracas-Venezuela.
      > Evelyn
      >
      > laferlazzo@... escribió:
      > Hi, Everybody,
      >
      > Here's another list, this time "The Best Music Websites For Learning
      > English"
      >
      > _http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2008/01/30/the-best-music-websites-for-lear
      > ning-english/_
      > (http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2008/01/30/the-best-music-websites-for-learning-english/