twitter community

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hi there,
      I have a question about twitter.
      I have been using it now and found out that there was a initiative abut language learning with twitter: http://www.twitterlearn.com/

      I was wondering if you know about of any other initiatives and if there are any twitter groups also related to SL.

      thanks
      beijinhos

      Cris

    • Gavin Dudeney
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
        Cris,

        http://twittermap.com/search is a good tool for searching Twitter. The other
        good way to find interesting new threads is to examine the people who are
        being followed by people you're following (if that makes sense?) as they may
        well share similar interests to you.

        Gavin

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
          Thanks for the tips, Gavin.
          i will have a look at it this weekend and share with you what I found out!

          Cris