Re: Meeting Anne Fox f2f

  • Susan Burg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2008
      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, cristina costa
      <cristinacosta_pt@...> wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > It's already been a week since I Anne and I met f2f here in
      Manchester, but only now was I able to get my act together to share
      with you all the pictures of our
      meeting.http://www.flickr.com/photos/cristinacosta/sets/72157603766600959/

      > I am very pleased to have finally met Anne and especially of having
      a small participation in her great project: VITAE, which aims at
      inspiring and mentoring teachers to acquire the 21st Skills necessary
      to learn and teach in this networked world. I am really thrilled about
      it and hope to report more about this experience in the future.
      > I am really excited about it and really hope my performance will
      match everyone's expectations.
      > I am sure I will learn a lot from it too. And all of this thanks to
      the connections the webheads make available. I just love being a
      webhead! http://knowmansland.com/learningpath/?p=83