Ustream TV.

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      Vance, Graham,

      Thanks for the Ustream TV tip. I see that it pretty, even very,
      straightforward. A couple of Qs, though.

      Graham I think, you said it would be easy to switch between cams i.e. me in
      Germany,. Gordon in New York But how?
      And you also said the recording would be very easy to imbed in a blog or
      website. Again: How?

      Thank you both sincerely for my personal and professional development.

      Dennis

      --
      Dennis Newson (retired)
      University of Osnabrück