Re: [evonline2002_webheads] saying thanks

  • Sophie and Yiannis Georgiou
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 28, 2002
      Hi all!

      I'm forwarding a message by Andrew Brown on the eLearn Accredit
      project.
      There's an online conference and online discussions during the month of
      November on quality assurance for online learning.
      There's a discussion strand specifically devoted to language learning.
      Registration and participation is free.

      Read the following for more details. - I haven't included the
      attachments.

      Best
      Sophie