Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Feedback on Sunday's session

  • Ismail Fayed
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 30, 2002
      Vance wrote:

      "Finally, I'm curious, Ismail, did you ever get into Tapped In? I met Ismail Monday night and tried to help him in, but I couldn't get in either and then I had to go to dinner. He was glad to see it wasn't just him! But Ismail, did you ever crack it?".......

      Thanks Vance for your great comments and valuable issues you raised in this email. First, I guess I have a problem in my server connection as Keiko also mentioned before, since I am using a LAN connection with proxy. Each time I try Tapped in there is this message "Need telnet connection!".. I wonder what this message means or requires me to do ??

      You are right about this point of not holding a topic for a session since people usually keep coe and go so fast.. This is going to be a very cool idea of engaging experienced people in e-moderation to help us in emoderating one session. In fact, the whole expression of "e-moderation" sounds new to me and needs some contemplation as well.

      Thanks,
      Ismail Fayed.