Re: Dennis: Alado questions (same questions but WiZiQ)

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
      Hi Daf:
      I have the same questions, but for WiZiQ. Does it work the same way to project Web pages?
      Evelyn

      Dafne <dygonza@...> escribió:
      Hi Dennis,

      To project web pages, you don´t use the whiteboard.
      Copy the URLs to your pages on the browser, and your
      pages will be projected on the screen on the right.
      You cannot see the browser if you are not a moderator.

      HTH,

      Daf

      Recent Activity

      4
      New Members

      Visit Your Group
      Yahoo! Kickstart
      Sign up today!
      Your school could
      win a $25K donation.

      Y! Messenger
      PC-to-PC calls
      Call your friends
      worldwide - free!

      New business?
      Get new customers.
      List your web site
      in Yahoo! Search.

      .

    • Dennis Newson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
        Dafne,

        Thanks SO much for that. Dashed off to try it out, but cannot get through to
        Alado. What a frustrating place the Net can be - fabulous when it works,
        infuriating when it does not.

        HUGS

        Dennis

        --
        Dennis Newson (retired)
        University of Osnabrück
        GERMANY
        Webhead,
        Discussion Moderator IATEFL YL SIG
        Moderator of a number of other TEFL e-lists

      • Dafne
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
          Hi Eve,

          You cannot project web pages in WiZiQ. You can send
          links through the text-chat, but they will open in a
          browser outside the platform.

          Cheers,

          Daf
          --- Evelyn Izquierdo <izquierdo_evelyn@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi Daf:
          > I have the same questions, but for WiZiQ. Does it
          > work the same way to project Web pages?
          > Evelyn
          >
          > Dafne <dygonza@...> escribió:
          > Hi Dennis,
          >
          > To project web pages, you don´t use the whiteboard.
          > Copy the URLs to your pages on the browser, and your
          > pages will be projected on the screen on the right.
          > You cannot see the browser if you are not a
          > moderator.
          >
          > HTH,
          >
          > Daf
          >

          > Recent Activity