Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Dennis: Alado questions

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
      Hi Dennis,

      To project web pages, you don´t use the whiteboard.
      Copy the URLs to your pages on the browser, and your
      pages will be projected on the screen on the right.
      You cannot see the browser if you are not a moderator.

      HTH,

      Daf
      --- Dennis Newson <djn@...> wrote:

      > Sorry folks. A couple of Alado questions in
      > connection with a virtual
      > workshop Illya and I are giving on Saturday, her
      > health permitting.
      >
      > 1. Can I upload html files to a server and call
      > them up from Alado's
      > whiteboard?
      > 2. Can I enter URLs and call up pages direct on
      > the whiteboard?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Dennis
      >
      > --
      > Dennis Newson (retired)
      > University of Osnabrück
      > GERMANY
      > Webhead,
      > Discussion Moderator IATEFL YL SIG
      > Moderator of a number of other TEFL e-lists

      > removed]

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Evelyn Izquierdo
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
        Hi Daf:
        I have the same questions, but for WiZiQ. Does it work the same way to project Web pages?
        Evelyn

        Dafne <dygonza@...> escribió:
        Hi Dennis,

        To project web pages, you don´t use the whiteboard.
        Copy the URLs to your pages on the browser, and your
        pages will be projected on the screen on the right.
        You cannot see the browser if you are not a moderator.

        HTH,

        Daf

        Recent Activity

        4
        New Members

        Visit Your Group
        Yahoo! Kickstart
        Sign up today!
        Your school could
        win a $25K donation.

        Y! Messenger
        PC-to-PC calls
        Call your friends
        worldwide - free!

        New business?
        Get new customers.
        List your web site
        in Yahoo! Search.

        .

      • Dennis Newson
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
          Dafne,

          Thanks SO much for that. Dashed off to try it out, but cannot get through to
          Alado. What a frustrating place the Net can be - fabulous when it works,
          infuriating when it does not.

          HUGS

          Dennis

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
            Hi Eve,

            You cannot project web pages in WiZiQ. You can send
            links through the text-chat, but they will open in a
            browser outside the platform.

            Cheers,

            Daf
            --- Evelyn Izquierdo <izquierdo_evelyn@...>
            wrote:

            > Hi Daf:
            > I have the same questions, but for WiZiQ. Does it
            > work the same way to project Web pages?
            > Evelyn
            >
            > Dafne <dygonza@...> escribió:
            > Hi Dennis,
            >
            > To project web pages, you don´t use the whiteboard.
            > Copy the URLs to your pages on the browser, and your
            > pages will be projected on the screen on the right.
            > You cannot see the browser if you are not a
            > moderator.
            >
            > HTH,
            >
            > Daf
            >

            > Recent Activity