Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Favourite Grammar Sites?

    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 4, 2008
      Marhabatain ya Dennis,

      I was waiting for you to call me on that one. Your post was first up when I
      woke up this morning. Only later did I realize that there were a LOT of
      earlier messages on the same topic.

      No matter, it's given me an excuse to update
      http://www.vancestevens.com/grammar.htm

      Working on it, taking on input from all those OTHER messages now.

      AND yours of course ... many corrections have just been made.

      Thanks very much for taking the time to contribute.

      :-)