Web content for people with Hearing Problems

  • Nelba
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2008
      Hi, I have posted sections of an article about web publications and people with hearing problems in my blog. I hope it you will find it interesting.
      http://blena.wordpress.com/2008/01/04/more-web-for-deaf-people/
      Nelba from Argentina

      Jose Antonio da Silva <joseaokc@...> escribió:
      Hi Daf,
      Completely agree. I think writing that is simpler and does not
      confuse participants. I iwll do that. Thanks a lot for the feedback.

      Hugs
      JA