Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Using Alado

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
      Dear Dennis,

      To show PPTs in alado you have two options:

      1. Convert the ppt to web page, upload it to a server,
      and then show it as a web page.

      2. Upload the PPT to the Alado server. I am not sure
      what the procedure is.

      Btw, since there was an upgrade in the platform, I
      have been unable to play the recordings of the
      sessions. I can record the sessions but then I cannot
      access them completely. Only the sound works if played
      separately.

      HTH,

      Daf

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs