Is Alado working OK?

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
      I've been browsing at Alado.

      1. In Firefox there are no controls visibile, though I do get sound -
      Gavin's talk on SL, for example. But nothing to see or click.
      2. On IE there are controls - but that is it - no sound, no nothing.

      Are these problems unique to me and my PC?

      Dennis aka Denos
      --
      Dennis Newson (retired)
      University of Osnabrück

    • Gavin Dudeney
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
        Folks,

        Jeremy Harmer and Longman have kicked off a new ELT Wiki which you might
        like to contribute to. More here:

        http://gamma.xs-host.com/%7Epearson/glossary/index.php?title=Main_Page

        Gavin

        c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain