Re: [evonline2002_webheads] The best educational offering of 2008

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      Hi Dennis and webheads in general,

      Thanks Dennis for your nice words about the EVO :-)

      Yes, we have a great offer this year. 13 sessions
      including classics like Becoming a Webhead, Drama,
      Blogging, PowerPoint and brand new ones with
      interesting themes such as Lesson Planning, Music,
      Research, and we have one called The Big Apple,
      prepared by the team coordinating the TESOL Convention
      in NY.

      For more details, please visit:

      http://evo08sessionscfp.pbwiki.com

      The registration process started yesterday, and we
      already have a good number of participants in each of
      the sessions. Becoming a Webhead (BaW) has already
      reached 53 :-)

      Dennis, you are cordially invited to join BaW -the BaW
      moderator speaking now ;-) -

      We will have an EVO Kick-Off event on Jan 13 at 16:00
      GMT, with Jeff Lebow at:
      http://webheadsinaction.org/chat and of course using
      Skype for audio streaming.

      <<<hugs>>>

      Daf
      EVO coordinator

      --- Dennis Newson <djn@...> wrote:

      > Dafne and team, I've just caught up with circulating
      > details of the 2008
      > offerings. They look as rich as ever and the
      > intricate web of wikis, blogs
      > and Yahoo lists are quite awesome.
      >
      > Very, very best wishes.
      >
      > Dennis
      >
      > --
      > Dennis Newson (retired)
      > University of Osnabrück
      > GERMANY
      > Webhead,
      > Discussion Moderator IATEFL YL SIG
      > Moderator of a number of other TEFL e-lists

      > removed]

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?