Happy New Year

  • Sophie Cholewka
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 1, 2008
      Happy New Year from hot Melbourne, Australia. You are an amazing group &
      I also feel privileged to be part of it.
      All the best fro 2008,
      Sophie Cholewka

      AMES (Adult Multicultural Education Services)

      www.ames.net.au

      Disclaimer
      This email and any attachments may be confidential.
      If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies.
      Before opening or using attachments you should check them for viruses
      or defects.
      any affected attachments.
      Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual
      sender, and not necessarily those of Adult Multicultural Education
      Services (AMES).

    • vidazorko
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 10
        A have just listened to the recording of Ali Bostancioglu's report on findings from his research on Webheads (archived at http://learning2gether.net/2014/11/23/learning2gether-with-ali-bostancioglu-about-his-preliminary-findings-from-research-on-webheads-cop/). What a wonderful community!

        A great 2015 to all of you!

        Vida
        from Slovenia