Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Happy New Year!

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2007
      Happy New Year for you ,too. Thanks for sharing those "images" and the sun !!!

      Hugs from Del Valle in Argentina

      Susana

      Barbara Dieu <beeonline@...> escribió:
      Happy New Year from Sydney, where it is now 8:30 am. I saw a firework
      session for children around the Harbour Bridge from East Balmain
      (peninsula)at nine pm and then met friends at Camperdown (higher up on
      the hill) , from where we watched the midnight spectacle from the
      hill. Fabulous!
      We've had wonderful weather until now - sunny days, blue sky and light
      breeze - starting to get a tan.
      Aussies are friendly and welcoming and making a lot of new friends
      here and meeting Michael at the end of the month in Melbourne for the
      Linux Conference, where I will be talking about the Webheads, EVO and
      Social Media in ELT.
      Warm regards from OZ,
      Bee

      --
      Barbara Dieu
      http://dekita.org

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
        Dear Bee,

        Happy 2008 to you and your family!!!! <:-)

        It has started in the best way, in Sydney harbor, enjoying the fabulous
        atmosphere and fireworks. That's one place I would to be at New Year's some
        day. The other is Times Square.

        Enjoy your stay and please keep us posted! Is there any blog or wiki for the
        special year in your life?

        Best wishes for this New Year!

        Beijinhos, Teresa