Dennis aka Denos Happy New Year and long life to electrical appliances

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      It can only get better. HAPPY NEW YEAR to members of the most helpful list I
      know.

      It can only get better?

      In the last two days:

      My monitor expired.
      My laptop expired.
      Our dishwasher expired.

      Long life to all electrical appliances.

      Dennis aka Denos
      --
      Dennis Newson (retired)
      University of Osnabrück

    • Graham Stanley
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
        Dennis,

        I think this expiry date must be built into a lot of these electrical
        appliances (like the four year life cycle of the film Bladerunner's
        replicants) - our washing machine is about to give up the ghost.

        Happy new year!

        Graham