Festive Seasonal Greetings to all and a Happy New Year

  • Moira Hunter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2007
      I wish you all, everywhere in the globe, seasonal greetings and all the very best of health and fun in the coming New Year!

      As a 'cyber Xmas gift', here are "The Twelve Facts of Christmas" by Jade Taylor
      http://blog.epic.co.uk/?p=119#more-119

      and a list of all the free e-learning books from Jane Hart you may have missed
      http://www.c4lpt.co.uk/resources/freebooks.html

      Happy reading!

      Moira :-)))))