Happy Holidays 2007!

  • CJones
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2007
      Hi, everyone,

      I've just realized that it's Christmas Eve, and I've not found time to
      send greetings to all of you. Even though I've not been very responsive
      recently, I do think of you all and keep up on reading messages. I
      would love to send you some delightful sound or multi-media file to
      wish you the very best for this holiday season and 2008, but I just
      don't have time. Nevertheless, I hope it's a joyful time for you,
      especially to the many of you I've worked with personally online and/or
      in person over the past several years.

      Chris Jones
    • Joao Alves
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2007
        Thank you very much, Chris. I wish you a merry and peaceful Christmas and
        all the best for the New Year.

        Joao

        --
        Joao Alves