Webheads' community of practice reading list

  • Christopher Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2002
      Hi Webheads,

      Per Tere's recommendation, I have added a "Webheads Reading List" link at my
      bibliography at
      http://sites.inka.de/manzanita/dissertation/biblio_COP.htm

      At the top of the (very) long Web page, there is a link that says "Webheads
      Reading List" and it goes through the 15 books/articles in the order I think
      is logical. Hopefully, it will be logical for you all -- remember, I eat,
      drink, and sleep this stuff. I actually had a dream about my disseratation
      last night.

      Chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2002
        Dear Chris,

        Thanks for taking on my suggestion and for the additional hard work
        for us Webheads. I'm sure it'll be worth it.

        How did the dissertation go in your dream? No nightmare, I hope!

        All the best in your work.

        Teresa

        > Hi Webheads,
        >
        > Per Tere's recommendation, I have added a "Webheads Reading List"
        link at my
        > bibliography at
        > http://sites.inka.de/manzanita/dissertation/biblio_COP.htm
        >
        > At the top of the (very) long Web page, there is a link that says
        "Webheads
        > Reading List" and it goes through the 15 books/articles in the order
        I think
        > is logical. Hopefully, it will be logical for you all -- remember, I
        eat,
        > drink, and sleep this stuff. I actually had a dream about my
        disseratation
        > last night.

        > Chris
      • Dr. J. H. Steele
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2002
          Why do people tend to dream about their dissertations? I defended mine
          five nights in the month prior to my defense.

          John (Dr. Cat)

          Dr. John H. Steele
          English Department, University of Puerto Rico at Aguadilla
          j_steele@... http://palace.eslpalace.com

          Thanks for taking on my suggestion and for the additional hard work
          for us Webheads. I'm sure it'll be worth it.

          How did the dissertation go in your dream? No nightmare, I hope!

          All the best in your work.

          Teresa

          > Hi Webheads,
          >
          > Per Tere's recommendation, I have added a "Webheads Reading List"
          link at my
          > bibliography at
          > http://sites.inka.de/manzanita/dissertation/biblio_COP.htm
          >
          > At the top of the (very) long Web page, there is a link that says
          "Webheads
          > Reading List" and it goes through the 15 books/articles in the order
          I think
          > is logical. Hopefully, it will be logical for you all -- remember, I
          eat,
          > drink, and sleep this stuff. I actually had a dream about my
          disseratation
          > last night.

          > Chris

          http://lightning.prohosting.com/~vstevens/papers/evonline2002/webheads.h