Re: PowerPoint plus sound file together somewhere?

  • wagjuer
    Message 1 of 27 , Dec 6, 2007
      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "ronald_g2001"
      <gestr@...> wrote:

      > Bill,
      > You could also try AuthorStream at http://www.authorstream.com/ .
      >
      > Ron Gest

      Try making a slidecast. There's a demo to befound at
      http://www.slideshare.net/faqs/slidecast
      It's easy and files are rather small as MP3-sound files are used

      Best regards

      J├╝rgen Wagner
    • Bill Williams
      Message 2 of 27 , Dec 9, 2007
        Many thanks to Ron, Dafne, Jurgen and Tom,

        To echo Paddy's recent comments, I'm knocked out by how much info and
        experience was shared in response to my post. It would have taken me
        weeks of work to gather and test this knowledge on my own.

        Bill