Re: Survey Tool

  • Bill Williams
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2007
      Hi Sedat,

      Zoomerang offers slightly better options than Surveymonkey (30
      questions) in its free version and works well.
      https://signup.zoomerang.com/registration/free.aspx

      Bill Williams
    • Michael Coghlan
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 5, 2007
        Also - note that with the free version of Zoomerang you only have
        access to the results for 10 days.

        - Michael.

        At 10:18 PM 12/5/2007, you wrote:

        >Hi Sedat,
        >
        >Zoomerang offers slightly better options than Surveymonkey (30
        >questions) in its free version and works well.
        ><https://signup.zoomerang.com/registration/free.aspx>https://signup.zoomerang.com/registration/free.aspx
        >
        >Bill Williams

      • Renata Setmajer-Chylinski
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 5, 2007
          I love using Zoomerang, too.
          Highly recommend it: easy to use and professionally looking, even in
          the free version.

          Renata
        • Sedat Akayoglu
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 6, 2007
            However, I couldn't understand the feature "See survey responses for 10
            days". For example, I published a survey and it will last for a month. Until
            when can I see the results -- 10 days after the completion of the survey or
            10 days after the beginning of the survey? What happens if someone answers
            the survey on the 11th day?

            Sedat

            On Dec 6, 2007 4:54 AM, Renata Setmajer-Chylinski <
            renata.chylinski@...> wrote:

            > I love using Zoomerang, too.
            > Highly recommend it: easy to use and professionally looking, even in
            > the free version.
            >
            > Renata

          • Fernanda Rodrigues
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 6, 2007
              Hi Sedat
              If you are using moodle you have the activity called questionnaire .

              Fernanda

              On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 13:18:01 +0200
              "Sedat Akayoglu" <sakayoglu@...> wrote:

              > Hi all,
              >
              > Do you have any idea about creating and publishing online survey? I know
              > Survey Monkey, but it gives the opportunity to create only 10 questions and
              > 100 respondents for each survey for free.
              >
              > Best wishes,
              >
              > Sedat Akayoglu
            • Michael Coghlan
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 6, 2007
                Sedat - you will only see the results in the free version of
                Zoomerang for 10 days from the beginning of the survey. But if you
                save the pages to your PC you still have access to the results, but
                you won't have access to them on the Zoomerang site.

                - Michael

              • laferlazzo@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 6, 2007
                  You can find about twenty free online survey tools here:

                  _http://www.larryferlazzo.com/Student%20Work.html#survey_
                  (http://www.larryferlazzo.com/Student%20Work.html#survey)

                  Larry Ferlazzo
                  _http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/_ (http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/)