Survey Tool

  • Sedat Akayoglu
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2007
      Hi all,

      Do you have any idea about creating and publishing online survey? I know
      Survey Monkey, but it gives the opportunity to create only 10 questions and
      100 respondents for each survey for free.

      Best wishes,

      Sedat Akayoglu

    • Bill Williams
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 5, 2007
        Hi Sedat,

        Zoomerang offers slightly better options than Surveymonkey (30
        questions) in its free version and works well.
        https://signup.zoomerang.com/registration/free.aspx

        Bill Williams
      • Michael Coghlan
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 5, 2007
          Also - note that with the free version of Zoomerang you only have
          access to the results for 10 days.

          - Michael.

          At 10:18 PM 12/5/2007, you wrote:

          >Hi Sedat,
          >
          >Zoomerang offers slightly better options than Surveymonkey (30
          >questions) in its free version and works well.
          ><https://signup.zoomerang.com/registration/free.aspx>https://signup.zoomerang.com/registration/free.aspx
          >
          >Bill Williams

        • Renata Setmajer-Chylinski
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 5, 2007
            I love using Zoomerang, too.
            Highly recommend it: easy to use and professionally looking, even in
            the free version.

            Renata
          • Sedat Akayoglu
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 6, 2007
              However, I couldn't understand the feature "See survey responses for 10
              days". For example, I published a survey and it will last for a month. Until
              when can I see the results -- 10 days after the completion of the survey or
              10 days after the beginning of the survey? What happens if someone answers
              the survey on the 11th day?

              Sedat

              On Dec 6, 2007 4:54 AM, Renata Setmajer-Chylinski <
              renata.chylinski@...> wrote:

              > I love using Zoomerang, too.
              > Highly recommend it: easy to use and professionally looking, even in
              > the free version.
              >
              > Renata

            • Fernanda Rodrigues
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 6, 2007
                Hi Sedat
                If you are using moodle you have the activity called questionnaire .

                Fernanda

                On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 13:18:01 +0200
                "Sedat Akayoglu" <sakayoglu@...> wrote:

                > Hi all,
                >
                > Do you have any idea about creating and publishing online survey? I know
                > Survey Monkey, but it gives the opportunity to create only 10 questions and
                > 100 respondents for each survey for free.
                >
                > Best wishes,
                >
                > Sedat Akayoglu
              • Michael Coghlan
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 6, 2007
                  Sedat - you will only see the results in the free version of
                  Zoomerang for 10 days from the beginning of the survey. But if you
                  save the pages to your PC you still have access to the results, but
                  you won't have access to them on the Zoomerang site.

                  - Michael

                • laferlazzo@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 6, 2007
                    You can find about twenty free online survey tools here:

                    _http://www.larryferlazzo.com/Student%20Work.html#survey_
                    (http://www.larryferlazzo.com/Student%20Work.html#survey)

                    Larry Ferlazzo
                    _http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/_ (http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/)