Re: Happy birthday, dear Graham!

  • seth.dickens
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hooray for the birthday boy!!

      Birthday best wishes from Italy!!!

      Seth
    • Susana Canelo
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 5, 2007
        Happy Birthday Graham:
        Hugs from Del Valle in Argentina.

        Let's have a birthday cake and chocolate !!!
        Susana

        "seth.dickens" <sethdickens@...> escribió:
        Hooray for the birthday boy!!

        Birthday best wishes from Italy!!!

        Seth

      • Cora Chen
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 5, 2007
          Happy birthday, Graham!
          Cora

          >>> rita@... 12/04/07 5:16 PM >>>
          I wish you the happiest of birthdays, and a wonderful year to enjoy
          fully.
          A very warm hug,

          Rita
        • Fernanda Rodrigues
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 5, 2007
            Happy Birthday, Graham!

            Fernanda

            On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 13:45:33 -0300 (ART)
            Susana Canelo <susana_canelo@...> wrote:

            > Happy Birthday Graham:
            > Hugs from Del Valle in Argentina.
            >
            > Let's have a birthday cake and chocolate !!!
            > Susana
            >
            > "seth.dickens" <sethdickens@...> escribió:
            > Hooray for the birthday boy!!
            >
            > Birthday best wishes from Italy!!!
            >
            > Seth

          • Graham Stanley
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 6, 2007
              Thanks to everybody for the birthday greetings!

              I promise to send you all some of my virtual birthday cake (chocolate, of
              course)

              :)

              Graham

            • YD Chen
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 6, 2007
                Graham,ÉúÈÕ¿ìÀÖ(shengri kuaile£©Happy Birthday ( in the Chinese language)
                Yaodong

                Cora Chen <cchen@...> wrote: Happy birthday, Graham!