Happy birthday, dear Graham!

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2007
      I wish you the happiest of birthdays, and a wonderful year to enjoy
      fully.
      A very warm hug,

      Rita
    • seth.dickens
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 4, 2007
        Hooray for the birthday boy!!

        Birthday best wishes from Italy!!!

        Seth
      • Susana Canelo
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 5, 2007
          Happy Birthday Graham:
          Hugs from Del Valle in Argentina.

          Let's have a birthday cake and chocolate !!!
          Susana

          "seth.dickens" <sethdickens@...> escribió:
          Hooray for the birthday boy!!

          Birthday best wishes from Italy!!!

          Seth

        • Cora Chen
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 5, 2007
            Happy birthday, Graham!
            Cora

            >>> rita@... 12/04/07 5:16 PM >>>
            I wish you the happiest of birthdays, and a wonderful year to enjoy
            fully.
            A very warm hug,

            Rita
          • Fernanda Rodrigues
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 5, 2007
              Happy Birthday, Graham!

              Fernanda

              On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 13:45:33 -0300 (ART)
              Susana Canelo <susana_canelo@...> wrote:

              > Happy Birthday Graham:
              > Hugs from Del Valle in Argentina.
              >
              > Let's have a birthday cake and chocolate !!!
              > Susana
              >
              > "seth.dickens" <sethdickens@...> escribió:
              > Hooray for the birthday boy!!
              >
              > Birthday best wishes from Italy!!!
              >
              > Seth

            • Graham Stanley
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 6, 2007
                Thanks to everybody for the birthday greetings!

                I promise to send you all some of my virtual birthday cake (chocolate, of
                course)

                :)

                Graham

              • YD Chen
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 6, 2007
                  Graham,ÉúÈÕ¿ìÀÖ(shengri kuaile£©Happy Birthday ( in the Chinese language)
                  Yaodong

                  Cora Chen <cchen@...> wrote: Happy birthday, Graham!
                  Cora

                  >>> rita@... 12/04/07 5:16 PM >>>