Survey on wikis in language education

  • Gladys Baya
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      Dear Everyone,

      I urgently need to collect answers to a survey for a chapter I am
      writing together with Sharon Keenan (on the use of wikis in language
      education). We need language teachers and students (with or without
      experience in the use of technologies for language teaching) to answer
      a few multiple choice questions online, and our deadline is Dec 10.

      It only takes a couple of minutes (honestly!) and will mean a LOT to us.

      Survey for language teachers:
      http://snipurl.com/wikis_teachers

      Survey for language students (English): http://snipurl.com/wikis_students
      Survey for language students (Spanish version):
      http://snipurl.com/wikis_alumnos

      The first one (as you can imagine) is targeted at you all, and it'd be
      great if you could share either of the other two with your classes!

      Thanks for your collaboration, and for forwarding the links to anyone
      you think might be willing to collaborate too!

      Love,
      Gladys

      PS: apologies for crossposting