Re: webhead needs help - Spanish videos

  • ronald_g2001
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007
      Reply to Michael about "Does anyone know
      of anything similar online for Spanish?"

      Michael, the BBC offers free online language learning videos in
      Spanish and other languages at
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/spanish/talk/ . If you are trying to
      teach beginners, you may not have to "reinvent the wheel" if you use
      these free resources.

      Ron Gest
    • Michael Marzio
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
        Hi Ron -

        Actually, it was another Webhead who had asked if anyone or any
        company had ever done anything similar to Real English video in other
        languages and I simply replied "I don`t think so".

        I`d write more but I`m on the road with limited internet access at the
        moment

        best wishes,

        mike marzio

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "ronald_g2001"