Re: [evonline2002_webheads] TESOL Electronic Village Online 2008 - Call for Participation Announcement

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
      Daf:
      you should delete the "v" from "comv" in the link.
      I couldn't find the problem when I was trying to get through, finally I realized.

      Hugs
      Susana

      Dafne <dygonza@...> escribió:
      Our apologies for cross-posting!

      Dear all,

      The CALL Interest Section of the international TESOL
      professional association is pleased to offer the
      opportunity to participate in the Electronic Village
      Online (EVO) 2008 season. This is a professional
      development project and virtual extension of the TESOL
      2008 Convention in New York. The intended audience
      for this project includes both TESOL 2008 participants
      and those who can participate only virtually.

      You do not need to be a TESOL member to participate in
      a free , six-week , wholly online session of the EVO,
      Jan 14 - Feb 24, 2008. Please visit our Announcement
      Page to select one or two among the various offerings.

      http://evo08sessionscfp.pbwiki.comv

      Feel free to distribute this annoucement.

      Looking forward to having you in the EVO 2008 sessions,

      Yours in TESOL ,

      Dafne Gonzalez
      On behalf of the EVO coordination team

    • Dafne
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
        Thanks, Susana

        it was in the copy paste process :-)

        hugs,

        Daf
        --- Susana Canelo <susana_canelo@...> wrote:

        > Daf:
        > you should delete the "v" from "comv" in the link.
        > I couldn't find the problem when I was trying to
        > get through, finally I realized.
        >
        > Hugs
        > Susana
        >
        > Dafne <dygonza@...> escribió:
        > Our apologies for cross-posting!
        >
        > Dear all,
        >
        > The CALL Interest Section of the international TESOL
        > professional association is pleased to offer the
        > opportunity to participate in the Electronic Village
        > Online (EVO) 2008 season. This is a professional
        > development project and virtual extension of the
        > TESOL
        > 2008 Convention in New York. The intended audience
        > for this project includes both TESOL 2008
        > participants
        > and those who can participate only virtually.
        >
        > You do not need to be a TESOL member to participate
        > in
        > a free , six-week , wholly online session of the
        > EVO,
        > Jan 14 - Feb 24, 2008. Please visit our Announcement
        > Page to select one or two among the various
        > offerings.
        >
        > http://evo08sessionscfp.pbwiki.comv
        >
        > Feel free to distribute this annoucement.
        >
        > Looking forward to having you in the EVO 2008
        > sessions,
        >
        > Yours in TESOL ,
        >
        > Dafne Gonzalez
        > On behalf of the EVO coordination team