Re: [evonline2002_webheads] A favor

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2007
      Hi Cintia,
      NIce to hear from you. You can count on me (can only do it on Friday
      after 10:30 am, as I'm at school before that) and also forward the
      message to Braztesol EduTech SIG , please. Other local teachers need
      to know about initiatives of this kind :-)
      Warm regards from Sao Paulo,
      Bee

      --
      Barbara Dieu
      http://dekita.org
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2007
        Thanks a million, Bee!!!!!

        I'll send a message to EduTech SIG now.

        Kisses from the Brazilian Amazon Region,
        Cintia ;-)

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2007
          My pleasure, Cintia.
          I hope you will be presenting your work for the EduTech SiG at the
          Braz-Tesol National Conference in Fortaleza in July :-)
          We have until November 15th to send the abstracts.
          Contact me off list for arrangements for your session on Friday.
          Warm regards,
          Bee

          --
          Barbara Dieu
          http://dekita.org
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2007
            Hi, Cintia,

            Maybe I can speak about my experience with my students, only that we
            need to agree on the time, as I work on both Thursday and Friday away
            from my pc. I think Argentina is 2 hs behind Belem, as I have found
            out, so I might make it at around 9 am your time (7 am here, before
            going to work)either tomorrow or on Friday.
            Just drop me a line at rita@... to confirm.

            Best,

            Rita

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Cintia Costa
            <cintiabentes@...> wrote:

            > Hi Webheads!
            >
            > I'm Cintia Costa and I teach EFL at Universidade Federal do Pará,
            in Belém (Brazilian Amazon Region).

            > We are having our V Forum of Languages on the next three days and
            I am going to present a mini-course (Thrusday and Friday - 8:30 to
            noon - North Brazilian Time) about the use of technologies in the
            teaching of foreign languages. I was thinking about talking (MSN or
            Skype) to some of you during my presentation. This way, the audience
            can see one of the benefits of using ICT in Language teaching. Maybe
            you could share some of your experiences with them (about 4 to 5
            minutes). I'm sure they are going to be really amazed since my
            audience is going to be 22 foreign language undergraduate students
            and foreign language teachers (English, German, Spanish, French and
            Portuguese).

            > I hope to hear from you,
            > Thanks a million,
            > Cintia :-)

          • vcautin
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 8, 2007
              Hi Cintia,
              My name's Violeta Cautin. I also teach EFL at university level here in
              Chile.
              I would be delighted to help you with this.
              My msn is violeta.cautin@.... I do not use Skype.
              Let me know what time shall I connect.
              Violeta.
              violeta.cautin@...