Re: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Teresa--some ideas about listening

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2002
      Hi, Elizabeth!

      I'm sorry I couldn't answer earlier, but I was away from the computer
      for over a day. I sometimes feel the need for a break!

      Anyway, thank you for your interest and detailed answer and
      suggestions - very interesting to keep in mind. By now, you've
      understood that it is Aiden, not me, doing the audio on the Web you
      referred to. I'm teaching 7th graders this year in their third year of
      EFL and plan to introduce them to chat further on.

      BTW, thank you for your kind words several days ago on my Email Page.
      As any Web page, it is permanently 'under construction'.

      Yes, my voice mail is not active ever since Wimba started charging!

      Best, Teresa