Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Digest Number 15

  • Amsaravia2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2002
      Hi everybody

      One of the 'silent ones' is now crying for help.
      I've set my choice for receiving messages as a daily digest and it was
      working just fine until the 27. The first part of it contained a list of the
      messages and the complete messages were shown below. The last digest (#15),
      however, showed only the list of messages from the group and a message that
      reads:

      [Only the first part of this message will be shown. The complete message was
      inserted in an attachment which you can read by selecting Download Now. After
      the download, open the file using Word in order to read it]

      My first question: Has it happened to anyone who chose to receive daily
      digests?
      Second question: I'm worried about opening attachments because there has been
      a virus in one attachment sent to the Teaching Compositon Online (another one
      of the EV online sessions underway).

      Any word of advice?

      Thanks a lot.

      Ana Saravia