Re:Sad news

  • Randa Effat
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 3, 2007
      Dear Daff,

      Hope this is not too late, have not been able to check my mail, as I
      was in hospital for surgery. My deepest condolences for you and the
      family. Parting with family members, friends is always a very
      difficult situations that we have to adapt to. This summer was also
      very difficult for me, my sister in law and a school friend passed
      away in the same week. I still fee very fragile, though I thought I
      was strong.

      Take your time to mourn, as this is important for the future.

      Please accept my advice, my prayers for you all, Randa Effat

      Webhead in Cairo, Egypt
    • Dennis Oliver
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 5, 2007
        Salaam, Randa.

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com (message 16897), you
        wrote in part:

        Dear Daff,

        8< - - - snip - - - >8

        . . . Take your time to mourn, as this is important for the future.

        . . . Please accept my advice, my prayers for you all, Randa Effat

        8< - - - snip - - - >8

        Please see the message I sent to Ramona (message 16912). The gist of
        that message is this:

        I've set up a "Thoughts for Dafne" blog where you (or anyone) can post
        a message of support, consolation, or encouragement, if you like. It's
        here:

        <http://thoughts-for-dafne.blogspot.com/>

        Best wishes--

        Dennis in Phoenix