Presentation - Tuesday, November 6th

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
      Hi everyone.

      I'm giving a presentation next Tuesday, November 6th at at 02:00:00
      GMT on Tools and Technologies for Forming Online Community, and the
      first part of the presentation will be largely about the Webheads. If
      you are free and able to drop in to say hi and speak to the live
      audience for a few minutes I'd really appreciate it. I'll be in my
      Elluminate office at http://home.learningtimes.net/learningtimes?go=235631

      Please let me know if you think you might be able to join me,

      Cheers,

      - Michael.

    • Dennis Newson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2007
        Michael,

        I would have loved to be present,but unless I'm suffering from insomnia, the
        time, as you will realise, is a bit hard for GMT plus 2 Germany.

        Best of luck,

        Dennis