Re: Sad news

  • Ali Boumoussa
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
      Dafne, please accept my sincere condolences.My thoughts are with you
      and your family during this difficult time

      Ali

      Rabat, Morocco
    • Randa Effat
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 3, 2007
        Dear Daff,

        Hope this is not too late, have not been able to check my mail, as I
        was in hospital for surgery. My deepest condolences for you and the
        family. Parting with family members, friends is always a very
        difficult situations that we have to adapt to. This summer was also
        very difficult for me, my sister in law and a school friend passed
        away in the same week. I still fee very fragile, though I thought I
        was strong.

        Take your time to mourn, as this is important for the future.

        Please accept my advice, my prayers for you all, Randa Effat

        Webhead in Cairo, Egypt
      • Dennis Oliver
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 5, 2007
          Salaam, Randa.

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com (message 16897), you
          wrote in part:

          Dear Daff,

          8< - - - snip - - - >8

          . . . Take your time to mourn, as this is important for the future.

          . . . Please accept my advice, my prayers for you all, Randa Effat

          8< - - - snip - - - >8

          Please see the message I sent to Ramona (message 16912). The gist of
          that message is this:

          I've set up a "Thoughts for Dafne" blog where you (or anyone) can post
          a message of support, consolation, or encouragement, if you like. It's
          here:

          <http://thoughts-for-dafne.blogspot.com/>

          Best wishes--

          Dennis in Phoenix