Re: Sad news

  • Susan Burg
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
      Thanks for sending out the message, Evelyn. Dafne, I am sending my
      wishes to you and your family in this difficult moment.

      hugs, Susan
    • Ali Boumoussa
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
        Dafne, please accept my sincere condolences.My thoughts are with you
        and your family during this difficult time

        Ali

        Rabat, Morocco
      • Randa Effat
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 3, 2007
          Dear Daff,

          Hope this is not too late, have not been able to check my mail, as I
          was in hospital for surgery. My deepest condolences for you and the
          family. Parting with family members, friends is always a very
          difficult situations that we have to adapt to. This summer was also
          very difficult for me, my sister in law and a school friend passed
          away in the same week. I still fee very fragile, though I thought I
          was strong.

          Take your time to mourn, as this is important for the future.

          Please accept my advice, my prayers for you all, Randa Effat

          Webhead in Cairo, Egypt
        • Dennis Oliver
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 5, 2007
            Salaam, Randa.

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com (message 16897), you
            wrote in part:

            Dear Daff,

            8< - - - snip - - - >8

            . . . Take your time to mourn, as this is important for the future.

            . . . Please accept my advice, my prayers for you all, Randa Effat

            8< - - - snip - - - >8

            Please see the message I sent to Ramona (message 16912). The gist of
            that message is this:

            I've set up a "Thoughts for Dafne" blog where you (or anyone) can post
            a message of support, consolation, or encouragement, if you like. It's
            here:

            <http://thoughts-for-dafne.blogspot.com/>

            Best wishes--

            Dennis in Phoenix