Re: Sad news

  • Hala
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
      Dearest Dafne,
      I'm so sorry for you and your family. Please, accept my
      heartfelt condolences. My father passed away two years ago in
      September, and I still ache and think of him every day. My heart
      reaches out to you!
      Hala

    • Susan Burg
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
        Thanks for sending out the message, Evelyn. Dafne, I am sending my
        wishes to you and your family in this difficult moment.

        hugs, Susan
      • Ali Boumoussa
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
          Dafne, please accept my sincere condolences.My thoughts are with you
          and your family during this difficult time

          Ali

          Rabat, Morocco
        • Randa Effat
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 3, 2007
            Dear Daff,

            Hope this is not too late, have not been able to check my mail, as I
            was in hospital for surgery. My deepest condolences for you and the
            family. Parting with family members, friends is always a very
            difficult situations that we have to adapt to. This summer was also
            very difficult for me, my sister in law and a school friend passed
            away in the same week. I still fee very fragile, though I thought I
            was strong.

            Take your time to mourn, as this is important for the future.

            Please accept my advice, my prayers for you all, Randa Effat

            Webhead in Cairo, Egypt
          • Dennis Oliver
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 5, 2007
              Salaam, Randa.

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com (message 16897), you
              wrote in part:

              Dear Daff,

              8< - - - snip - - - >8

              . . . Take your time to mourn, as this is important for the future.

              . . . Please accept my advice, my prayers for you all, Randa Effat

              8< - - - snip - - - >8

              Please see the message I sent to Ramona (message 16912). The gist of
              that message is this:

              I've set up a "Thoughts for Dafne" blog where you (or anyone) can post
              a message of support, consolation, or encouragement, if you like. It's
              here:

              <http://thoughts-for-dafne.blogspot.com/>

              Best wishes--

              Dennis in Phoenix