Insertar video en hotpot cloze quiz

  • vcautin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hi, all!
      I am writing to ask if any of you can help me with inserting a video (flash)
      in a hotpot quiz which will then be inserted in moodle.
      another question, has any of you used gong in moodle?
      Thanks in advance for your help.
      Regards, Violeta.

    • Michael Marzio
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
        Hi Violeta -

        Inserting video is probably the best improvement in Hot Potatoes 6,
        so first of all, be sure you have the latest version.

        Just choose where you want your video to appear, and click on Insert -
        > Media Object and then browse to find your video file on your hard
        disk. Type in the values for the size of your video, and add 10 or 20
        pixels or so (depending on the type of video and its player) for the
        Height, because the play-stop controls take up additional space. For
        example, for a Quicktime movie measuring 320x240 the value would be
        about 320x255. If you have a flash movie which has the play/stop
        controls embedded in the movie itself, there is no need to add the
        extra height.

        One wonderful thing about this function is that you can insert a
        video into any Hot Potato at ANY place - even in the feedback, if you
        wanted a tiny talking head giving extra advice for example!

        If you are going to upload to a site, be sure that the relative path
        to your video is the same on your site and on your hard disk, or else
        you'll get an error message.

        Have fun. It's a great feature.

        Mike Marzio

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, vcautin