Re: No access to Yahoo groups?

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
      Although I didn't hear anything official, Yahoo was very sluggish for
      a couple of days last week/over the weekend. This could be an Internet
      "attack" or just that the US stock market was very active during that
      time. Or Yahoo may have been fiddling with its servers.
      Sometimes you just have to empty the cache, close the browser, wait 10
      min. and try again.
      Cheers--
      --Elizabeth

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "CJones" <edtec2002@...>