Re: ESL site of the day

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hi Sharon--
      Larry Ferlazzo is a member of Webheads--he's got loads of good stuff
      on his Website and his teacher's blog. Worth subscribing to!
      Larry--you should say hello if you aren't lurking.
      --Elizabeth

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, sharonbetts
      <sharonbetts@...> wrote:

      > Have you seen this new blog?
      >
      > http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/
      >
      > Sharon

    • sharonbetts
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
        I have been searching for a group of Spanish speaking students (14 - 17
        years old) to collaborate with two Spanish Language Classes in my High
        school. This would be done in a private social network that is just
        waiting for participants.
        Do you know any teachers that may like to participate with us?
        Or - do you have any other leads for me to pursue? I thought this would
        be a lot easier.
        Sharon
      • sharonbetts
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 29, 2007
          Vera,
          Our project just got started before the holidays and I believe will be
          expanding quickly after New Years. If you are still interested, please
          let me known and I will assist you in getting access to:
          http://classroombraids.wikispaces.com

          Sharon