Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Screenshots

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
      Thanks, Elizabeth.

      My purpose was and is as follows: I'm learning to webcast at the Webcast
      Academy and I want to be able to take screencasts of the many settings that
      are involved in several different programs, and sections within those
      programs so that the tutors can guide me.

      There have been so many answers to this question about screen shots, that,
      as a thank you, I'm planning to list suggestions and post them to the list.

      Dennis