Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Sad news. Daf

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
      Daf:
      I pray for your Dad, your family and you.
      All my love.
      A hug
      Susana

      Barbara Dieu <beeonline@...> escribió:
      Thank for leting us know Evelyn.
      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee

      --
      Barbara Dieu
      http://dekita.org

    • Hala
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
        Dearest Dafne,
        I'm so sorry for you and your family. Please, accept my
        heartfelt condolences. My father passed away two years ago in
        September, and I still ache and think of him every day. My heart
        reaches out to you!
        Hala

      • Susan Burg
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
          Thanks for sending out the message, Evelyn. Dafne, I am sending my
          wishes to you and your family in this difficult moment.

          hugs, Susan
        • Ali Boumoussa
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
            Dafne, please accept my sincere condolences.My thoughts are with you
            and your family during this difficult time

            Ali

            Rabat, Morocco
          • Randa Effat
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 3, 2007
              Dear Daff,

              Hope this is not too late, have not been able to check my mail, as I
              was in hospital for surgery. My deepest condolences for you and the
              family. Parting with family members, friends is always a very
              difficult situations that we have to adapt to. This summer was also
              very difficult for me, my sister in law and a school friend passed
              away in the same week. I still fee very fragile, though I thought I
              was strong.

              Take your time to mourn, as this is important for the future.

              Please accept my advice, my prayers for you all, Randa Effat

              Webhead in Cairo, Egypt
            • Dennis Oliver
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 5, 2007
                Salaam, Randa.

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com (message 16897), you
                wrote in part:

                Dear Daff,

                8< - - - snip - - - >8

                . . . Take your time to mourn, as this is important for the future.

                . . . Please accept my advice, my prayers for you all, Randa Effat

                8< - - - snip - - - >8

                Please see the message I sent to Ramona (message 16912). The gist of
                that message is this:

                I've set up a "Thoughts for Dafne" blog where you (or anyone) can post
                a message of support, consolation, or encouragement, if you like. It's
                here:

                <http://thoughts-for-dafne.blogspot.com/>

                Best wishes--

                Dennis in Phoenix