Re: Sad news

  • (Seyyedeh) Susan Marandi
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
      Thanks for letting us know, Evelyn.

      Daf, please accepty my heart-felt condolences. You are in my
      prayers.

      Hugs,
      Susan Marandi @>---;-
      Tehran, Iran

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Evelyn Izquierdo
      <izquierdo_evelyn@...> wrote:

      > Dear all:
      >
      > It's sad to let you know that Dafne's dad passed away this morning
      at 5:30.
    • Susana Canelo
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
        Daf:
        I pray for your Dad, your family and you.
        All my love.
        A hug
        Susana

        Barbara Dieu <beeonline@...> escribió:
        Thank for leting us know Evelyn.
        Warm regards from Brazil,
        Bee

        --
        Barbara Dieu
        http://dekita.org

      • Hala
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
          Dearest Dafne,
          I'm so sorry for you and your family. Please, accept my
          heartfelt condolences. My father passed away two years ago in
          September, and I still ache and think of him every day. My heart
          reaches out to you!
          Hala

        • Susan Burg
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
            Thanks for sending out the message, Evelyn. Dafne, I am sending my
            wishes to you and your family in this difficult moment.

            hugs, Susan
          • Ali Boumoussa
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
              Dafne, please accept my sincere condolences.My thoughts are with you
              and your family during this difficult time

              Ali

              Rabat, Morocco
            • Randa Effat
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 3, 2007
                Dear Daff,

                Hope this is not too late, have not been able to check my mail, as I
                was in hospital for surgery. My deepest condolences for you and the
                family. Parting with family members, friends is always a very
                difficult situations that we have to adapt to. This summer was also
                very difficult for me, my sister in law and a school friend passed
                away in the same week. I still fee very fragile, though I thought I
                was strong.

                Take your time to mourn, as this is important for the future.

                Please accept my advice, my prayers for you all, Randa Effat

                Webhead in Cairo, Egypt
              • Dennis Oliver
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 5, 2007
                  Salaam, Randa.

                  --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com (message 16897), you
                  wrote in part:

                  Dear Daff,

                  8< - - - snip - - - >8

                  . . . Take your time to mourn, as this is important for the future.

                  . . . Please accept my advice, my prayers for you all, Randa Effat

                  8< - - - snip - - - >8

                  Please see the message I sent to Ramona (message 16912). The gist of
                  that message is this:

                  I've set up a "Thoughts for Dafne" blog where you (or anyone) can post
                  a message of support, consolation, or encouragement, if you like. It's
                  here:

                  <http://thoughts-for-dafne.blogspot.com/>

                  Best wishes--

                  Dennis in Phoenix