Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Sad news

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
      Thank for leting us know Evelyn.
      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee

      --
      Barbara Dieu
      http://dekita.org
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
        Thanks for letting us know, Evelyn.

        Daf, please accepty my heart-felt condolences. You are in my
        prayers.

        Hugs,
        Susan Marandi @>---;-
        Tehran, Iran

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Evelyn Izquierdo
        <izquierdo_evelyn@...> wrote:

        > Dear all:
        >
        > It's sad to let you know that Dafne's dad passed away this morning
        at 5:30.
      • Susana Canelo
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
          Daf:
          I pray for your Dad, your family and you.
          All my love.
          A hug
          Susana

          --
          Barbara Dieu
          http://dekita.org

        • Hala
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
            Dearest Dafne,
            I'm so sorry for you and your family. Please, accept my
            heartfelt condolences. My father passed away two years ago in
            September, and I still ache and think of him every day. My heart
            reaches out to you!
            Hala

          • Susan Burg
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
              Thanks for sending out the message, Evelyn. Dafne, I am sending my
              wishes to you and your family in this difficult moment.

              hugs, Susan
            • Ali Boumoussa
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
                Dafne, please accept my sincere condolences.My thoughts are with you
                and your family during this difficult time

                Ali

                Rabat, Morocco
              • Randa Effat
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 3, 2007
                  Dear Daff,

                  Hope this is not too late, have not been able to check my mail, as I
                  was in hospital for surgery. My deepest condolences for you and the
                  family. Parting with family members, friends is always a very
                  difficult situations that we have to adapt to. This summer was also
                  very difficult for me, my sister in law and a school friend passed
                  away in the same week. I still fee very fragile, though I thought I
                  was strong.

                  Take your time to mourn, as this is important for the future.

                  Please accept my advice, my prayers for you all, Randa Effat

                  Webhead in Cairo, Egypt
                • Dennis Oliver
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 5, 2007
                    Salaam, Randa.

                    --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com (message 16897), you
                    wrote in part:

                    Dear Daff,

                    8< - - - snip - - - >8

                    . . . Take your time to mourn, as this is important for the future.

                    . . . Please accept my advice, my prayers for you all, Randa Effat

                    8< - - - snip - - - >8

                    Please see the message I sent to Ramona (message 16912). The gist of
                    that message is this:

                    I've set up a "Thoughts for Dafne" blog where you (or anyone) can post
                    a message of support, consolation, or encouragement, if you like. It's
                    here:

                    <http://thoughts-for-dafne.blogspot.com/>

                    Best wishes--

                    Dennis in Phoenix