Sad news

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
      Dear all:

      It's sad to let you know that Dafne's dad passed away this morning at 5:30. I know how much you love her, so here is her cell phone number: 0414.1073435, in case you want to call her. Venezuela's international code is 58. I don't know if the first zero has to be eliminated when it is an international call to a cell phone. Sorry.

      Regards,
      Evelyn

      Evelyn Izquierdo
      Profesora de Inglés
      Cátedra de Idiomas Extranjeros
      Escuela de Educación
      Facultad de Humanidades y Educación
      Universidad Central de Venezuela
      Caracas-Venezuela
      Tel: 58-212-605.2975
      E-mail: izquierdo_evelyn@...

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
        Dear Evelyn,

        Thank you for sharing the very sad news with us so quickly. I just read your
        message and called Daf at once to send her a very big kiss and tight hug.

        Hugs, Teresa

        Dear all:

        It's sad to let you know that Dafne's dad passed away this morning at
        5:30. I know how much you love her, so here is her cell phone number:
        0414.1073435, in case you want to call her. Venezuela's international code
        is 58. I don't know if the first zero has to be eliminated when it is an
        international call to a cell phone. Sorry.

        Regards,
        Evelyn
      • Barbara Dieu
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
          Thank for leting us know Evelyn.
          Warm regards from Brazil,
          Bee

          --
          Barbara Dieu
          http://dekita.org
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
            Thanks for letting us know, Evelyn.

            Daf, please accepty my heart-felt condolences. You are in my
            prayers.

            Hugs,
            Susan Marandi @>---;-
            Tehran, Iran

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Evelyn Izquierdo
            <izquierdo_evelyn@...> wrote:

            > Dear all:
            >
            > It's sad to let you know that Dafne's dad passed away this morning
            at 5:30.
          • Susana Canelo
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
              Daf:
              I pray for your Dad, your family and you.
              All my love.
              A hug
              Susana

              --
              Barbara Dieu
              http://dekita.org

            • Hala
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
                Dearest Dafne,
                I'm so sorry for you and your family. Please, accept my
                heartfelt condolences. My father passed away two years ago in
                September, and I still ache and think of him every day. My heart
                reaches out to you!
                Hala

              • Susan Burg
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
                  Thanks for sending out the message, Evelyn. Dafne, I am sending my
                  wishes to you and your family in this difficult moment.

                  hugs, Susan
                • Ali Boumoussa
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
                    Dafne, please accept my sincere condolences.My thoughts are with you
                    and your family during this difficult time

                    Ali

                    Rabat, Morocco
                  • Randa Effat
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 3, 2007
                      Dear Daff,

                      Hope this is not too late, have not been able to check my mail, as I
                      was in hospital for surgery. My deepest condolences for you and the
                      family. Parting with family members, friends is always a very
                      difficult situations that we have to adapt to. This summer was also
                      very difficult for me, my sister in law and a school friend passed
                      away in the same week. I still fee very fragile, though I thought I
                      was strong.

                      Take your time to mourn, as this is important for the future.

                      Please accept my advice, my prayers for you all, Randa Effat

                      Webhead in Cairo, Egypt
                    • Dennis Oliver
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 5, 2007
                        Salaam, Randa.

                        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com (message 16897), you
                        wrote in part:

                        Dear Daff,

                        8< - - - snip - - - >8

                        . . . Take your time to mourn, as this is important for the future.

                        . . . Please accept my advice, my prayers for you all, Randa Effat

                        8< - - - snip - - - >8

                        Please see the message I sent to Ramona (message 16912). The gist of
                        that message is this:

                        I've set up a "Thoughts for Dafne" blog where you (or anyone) can post
                        a message of support, consolation, or encouragement, if you like. It's
                        here:

                        <http://thoughts-for-dafne.blogspot.com/>

                        Best wishes--

                        Dennis in Phoenix