Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Collaborate with us

  • Vera Miodragovic
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 31, 2007
      Hi Sharon

      I run a school with various age groups and would be interested for the
      students to get involved.
      Please let me know the details and what age range you had in mind.

      Thanks a lot

      Vera

      On 28/10/2007, sharonbetts <sharonbetts@...> wrote:

      > We are about to start a wiki collaboration with students about 10 - 12
      > years old. The purpose is Interlacing lives, culture and learning.
      > Project title: Classroom Braids
      >
      > My co-mentors and I would like to invite classes from other parts of the
      > world to join us.
      > Anyone interested, let me know and I will send you the mentor wiki
      > address.
      > The student wiki is up, but not yet active: Classroom Braids
      > <http://classroombraids.wikispaces.com/>
      > http://classroombraids.wikispaces.com
      > This is a first time project aimed to bring some of the younger
      > generation together without a lot of pressure or time.
      > Email me for further information or to join us.
      >
      > Sharon

    • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
        Hi Sharon--
        Larry Ferlazzo is a member of Webheads--he's got loads of good stuff
        on his Website and his teacher's blog. Worth subscribing to!
        Larry--you should say hello if you aren't lurking.
        --Elizabeth

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, sharonbetts
        <sharonbetts@...> wrote:

        > Have you seen this new blog?
        >
        > http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/
        >
        > Sharon

      • sharonbetts
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
          I have been searching for a group of Spanish speaking students (14 - 17
          years old) to collaborate with two Spanish Language Classes in my High
          school. This would be done in a private social network that is just
          waiting for participants.
          Do you know any teachers that may like to participate with us?
          Or - do you have any other leads for me to pursue? I thought this would
          be a lot easier.
          Sharon
        • sharonbetts
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 29, 2007
            Vera,
            Our project just got started before the holidays and I believe will be
            expanding quickly after New Years. If you are still interested, please
            let me known and I will assist you in getting access to: