Re: Text and voice discussion - Podomatic "wins"!

  • Gladys Baya
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 26, 2007
      After considering uploading directly to Pbwiki, Chinswing, Springdoo,
      Podbean, Podomatic and Voicethread...

      Podomatic has been chosen! ;-)

      I didn't embed the player into my wiki, because I thought it looked
      huge, and didn't allow me to link directly to each post (at least, I
      couldn't find a way to do it!). See the final result here:

      http://theoryofeducation.pbwiki.com/EnglishandPrimaryCurriculum

      I wish Podomatic:
      * offered a Rich-Text editor for posting entries
      * allowed me to edit date of posting
      * offered visitors a clearer way to choose between typing or recording
      comments
      * enabled visitors to download audio files onto their discs (so as to
      listen to them offline). I thought that was was "Download" offered,
      but it open a Quick Time window in my browser instead!

      Nevertheless, I'm more than satisfied with my achievements so far...
      BTW, Daf and Tere: this is another thing "you're to blame for". I
      created it during BAW-06, though only now have actually come to see
      how I can integrate this tool into my teaching practice!

      Oh, dear, where will next BAW take me??? ;-P

      Thanks to all those who've helped me once again!

      Gladys
      http://www.pageflakes.com/gladysbaya

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote:
      ...I think that Podomatic would be a good choice for you...