Re: Text and voice discussion - Podomatic "wins"!
- After considering uploading directly to Pbwiki, Chinswing, Springdoo,
Podbean, Podomatic and Voicethread...
Podomatic has been chosen! ;-)
I didn't embed the player into my wiki, because I thought it looked
huge, and didn't allow me to link directly to each post (at least, I
couldn't find a way to do it!). See the final result here:
I wish Podomatic:
* offered a Rich-Text editor for posting entries
* allowed me to edit date of posting
* offered visitors a clearer way to choose between typing or recording
* enabled visitors to download audio files onto their discs (so as to
listen to them offline). I thought that was was "Download" offered,
but it open a Quick Time window in my browser instead!
Nevertheless, I'm more than satisfied with my achievements so far...
BTW, Daf and Tere: this is another thing "you're to blame for". I
created it during BAW-06, though only now have actually come to see
how I can integrate this tool into my teaching practice!
Oh, dear, where will next BAW take me??? ;-P
Thanks to all those who've helped me once again!
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote:
...I think that Podomatic would be a good choice for you...