Re::: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] suggestion for vance's week

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      Aiden, that's a great idea, but please don't diverge from your topic
      because of that, ok? We can continue to get an idea of their reactions
      through the logs - I remember that first Sunday when a few felt
      totally lost, as I did my first time - and, depending on your plan for
      these classes, maybe we can have part of a Sunday session asking them
      a couple of more specific questions. What do you think?

      Aiden, I think we should all "have high expectations for [our]
      students" and be demanding. Generally, the less we demand, the less
      they do.

      Hugs, Teresa

      > Teresa,
      > Some of my students will be online this coming Sunday. We may gather
      more feedback about their thoughts and opinions on using TI as part of
      their course and learning venue.